This policy covers what a cookie is, the type of cookies Me3 engaged in and the duration cookies will be stored. During your navigation on the Site, you (the “User”) will have control of your cookies by having the discretion on whether or not to accept the cookies privacy.
A cookie refers to a small file (usually text) stored in the browser each time a user visits the site whereby movements by the user within the site will be tracked to enable Me3 to recognize the user and monitor their preferences.
Types of Cookies Engaged
In addition, cookies of third-party organizations such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter are used on some of our webpages for analytics and business intelligence. We recommend that the User read the cookie policies provided on their respective websites.
- Store information for the time you are on the Website (called "Session Cookies")
- Store information to recognize your browser or device each time you visit (called "Persistent Cookies")
- Store your login and password information, if you choose to
- Store your user settings, like audio and display settings
- Analyse your behaviour on our Website, so we can continue to improve
- Allow others to advertise on our Website or track information about you to improve advertising to you
Analytics may collect information through log data, such as:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device;
- operating system;
- name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- country information;
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin (referral) and exit;
- number of clicks.
Duration of Cookies Stored
Our website stores cookies for different amounts of time based on the type of cookies.
1. Transient Cookies: These cookies are stored in a temporary memory not retained but erased after the browser is closed by the user.
2. Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on the user's device for a pre-defined period of time once cookies are enabled to store user preferences.
The cookies we use
Facebook for advertising and analytics
Google analytics for advertising and user interaction analytics
LinkedIn Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for social media integration and linking
XSRF token to mitigate against cross site request forgery attacks
What can you do about cookies?
Where you so desire, you can prevent the use of all cookies, however you may not be able to enjoy the use of the Website in a manner which we have intended for you. In addition, deactivation or cancelation of cookies can lead to a slowdown in accessibility or prevent access to some parts of the Website.
To retain the current cookies settings, please proceed to the website without changing anything.
Managing your cookies
For further information and support, you can visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?h|=en
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Me3 follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. Such information may also be log automatically by our servers or partners.
How to contact us
For any questions on our cookies policy, you can reach us at the following email: [email protected]